The Quest 800 Robot Vacuum captures dirt, dust, and pet hair on your floors, along walls, and in hard-to-clean corners. The extended 12o minute runtime gives you a deep, convenient clean for everyday messes. With the Bluetooth connectivity, the Quest 800 can be operated and scheduled at the push of a button. Features
Includes CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Hoover App - Compatible with the Hoover App, which allows you to customize your cleaning experience and maintain your vacuum for optimal performance
- QuestNav 2.0 Technology - Utilizes three distinct cleaning patterns to maneuver around and under furniture, along walls, and hard to reach corners
- Tri-Clean System - Cleans hard floor surfaces, small area rugs, and low pile carpet.
- Cliff Sensor - Detects stairs and drop-offs to avoid falling off edges
- Automatic Recharging - Automatically returns to the docking station to recharge
- Extended Runtime -Cleans for 120 minutes before needing a recharge
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Extended 120-minute runtime
- Bluetooth enabled
- Effortlessly picks up dirt, dust, and pet hair
|Assembled Unit Depth
|Assembled Unit Height
|Assembled Unit Width
|Battery Run Time
|Dirt Cup Capacity
||Pull Out Bin
|FIlter Type Part Number
|Primary Filter Life
|Product shipping weight
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.