The Canadian Spa Company's 13 ft St. Lawrence Sport Pool is perfect for swimming and aqua-aerobics alike! It has three river resistance jets, creating our unique swim lane system. The three water pumps and large flat floor (10 ft swim area) makes it ideal for a wide range of activities as you can jog in place against a gentle current, or turn the current off and experience the benefits of resistance training and a range of motion exercises. The water flow is fully adjustable, allowing you to customize it for any level of activity. The 13 ft St. Lawrence also functions as a hot tub, so after a good swim, relax with a soothing massage in one of the five multi-jet Captain's Chairs. Entertain all night long to your favourite music with the digital audio system and pop-up speakers, perimeter multi-coloured LED lighting, and two cascading waterfalls, all in the privacy of your own home.
All Canadian Spa Company Spas provide an unbeatable combination of great value, high-end features, and design which are sure to satisfy any household. Our spas come with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa. Our spas use American made components, including Waterway, Balboa, and Lucite Acrylic.
- The latest digital controls from Balboa
- perimeter multi-coloured LED mood lighting and Bluetooth sound system with pop-up speakers
- Ozone water purification system and 200 sq ft of Antimicrobial filtration ensures crystal clear water
- Complete customization with diverter valves and two waterfalls
- Adjustable water resistance
- Air venturi valves to vary the water jet pressure
- 2 x 6CH-941 + 6CH-942 Filters
- Insulation includes high-density closed cell foam that surrounds the shell, and an infrared-lined insulated cabinet that traps the heat inside the spa - Made for harsh winters!
- Includes deluxe hardtop cover, Antimicrobial filter set, fiberglass tether poll and flatbed delivery - customer responsible for offloading and crane required for final installation
||2400 lbs (Dry), 14000 lbs (Filled)
||154 x 90 x 54 in (392 x 229 x 138 cm)
||3 x 2 Speed 5 HP
||5"/3" hard top cover, 2 x 6CH-941 + 6CH-942, and curbside delivery
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.