Indulge in the best with Canadian Spa Company s latest hot tub, the Kingston SE. This large, family-friendly spa is equipped with all of the high-end features that will guarantee that you and your guests have a great experience. LED mood lighting will help create a relaxing ambiance while you play the music of your choice through the spa s Bluetooth audio system. Pop a scent into the tub s aromatherapy canister, and sit back and relax to the soothing sound of water pouring out of four waterfalls.
Two 5 horsepower, 2 speed pumps accommodate four different speed control configurations while four air control valves help to ensure that everyone sitting in the hot tub is satisfied with their jet pressure. All 53 hydrotherapy jets are adjustable guaranteeing that every user will leave the spa satisfied. Our 9-step water purification system incorporates Ozone sanitization and 100 square feet of Antimicrobial SilverStream filtration to help ensure crystal clear water.
All Canadian Spa Company Spas provide an unbeatable combination of great service, high-end features, and design which are sure to satisfy any household. Our spas come with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa, and the knowledge that you're supporting a US company. We use genuine North American-made components, including Gecko, Balboa, and Lucite & aristech Acrylic.
- Digital Balboa controls to adjust the temperature and economy settings
- Features multi-coloured LED mood lighting, four cascading waterfalls, ozone water purification system, and built-in aromatherapy canister
- Equipped with Bluetooth audio and two speakers
- Ergonomically designed seating
- Two 5HP 2 speed pumps, and four air control valves
- Includes a 5"/3" hard top cover, 2 X 50 sq ft Antimicrobial Glacier filter and curbside delivery
- All 53 interchangeable Hurricane jets can be customized to adjust individual pressure
- Ozone water purification system along with 50 sq ft filtration ensures crystal clear water
- Insulation includes high-density closed cell foam that surrounds the shell, and an infrared-lined insulated cabinet that traps the heat inside the spa - Made for Canadian winters!
||240 V / 60 A
||950 lbs (Dry), 4130 lbs (Filled)
||95 x 85 x 37 in
||2 x 2 Speed 5 HP
||1 x 5.5 kW
||5"/3" hardtop cover, Antimicrobial Glacier filters, and curbside delivery
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.