Slow down and enjoy each other's company in a Canadian Spa Company Ottawa hot tub while 38 adjustable stainless steel jets help to work out that knot in your back. This tub is perfect for any family as it fits 5 - 6 people comfortably with an included lounger for extra relaxation. A powerful 2 speed 5-HP pump and adjustable air valves ensure that everyone receives the pressure that they require. Our infrared-reflecting insulated cabinet traps the heat inside the spa and a high efficient heater keeps the tub running smoothly in the bitter winter season. Relax with a gentle playlist from the included pop-up waterproof speakers and let the perimeter LED lighting and aromatherapy system calm your senses. An included vacuum break system and lockable hard top cover helps to keep your spa safe.
Every Ottawa hot tub is manufactured with American made components including Lucite acrylic and our Glacier filter system which includes Antimicrobial protection and an ozone generator to assist with the water maintenance.
- The latest digital controls from Balboa
- perimeter multi-coloured LED mood lighting, cascading waterfall, and built-in aromatherapy canister
- Ozone water purification system along with Glacier filtration ensures crystal clear water
- Equipped with Bluetooth audio sound system with pop-up LED speakers
- Round design for an attractive backyard focal point
- Air venturi valves to vary the water jet pressure
- 2 x 50ft Antimicrobial Silver Ion Glacier filters
- UV ozone water purification system
- Insulated with high-density closed cell foam and an infrared reflecting insulated cabinet - Made for harsh winters!
||240V / 50A
||650 lbs (Dry), 2630 lbs (Filled)
||79 x 79 x 36 in
||2 Speed 5 HP
||5"/3" hardtop cover, Antimicrobial Glacier filters, and curbside delivery
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.