The Canadian Spa Company Niagara hot tub incorporates high-quality insulation suited for the coldest of climates. This ultra-deep, 39 in spa would suit even the tallest individual, and accommodate the largest of families with its multilevel 7-seat configuration including one lounger for the ultimate relaxation. An internal step helps facilitate entry and exit from the spa, and 60 hurricane hydrotherapy jets provide an intense massage experience. All 60 jets can be easily adjusted to ensure everyone gets the pressure they need. The Niagara is equipped with our perimeter multi-coloured LED lighting system, built-in aromatherapy canister, soft cascading waterfall, and digital audio sound system with backlit pop-up speakers. An ozone water purification system and 100 sq ft of filtration keeps your spa water crystal clear without any hassle.
All Canadian Spa Company Spas provide an unbeatable combination of great value, high-end features, and design which are sure to satisfy any household. Our spas come with valuable customer and technical support for the lifetime of the spa. Our spas use American made components, including Waterway, Balboa, and Lucite Acrylic.
- Latest digital controls from Balboa
- Perimeter multi-coloured LED mood lighting, cascading waterfall, and built-in aromatherapy canister
- Upgraded entertainment system equipped with speakers, and Bluetooth audio stream sound systems
- Multiple style seat variations including a No-float lounger with adjustable directional and massage jets
- Glacier filtration system - includes Glacier Antimicrobial silver ion embedded filters, an Ozone generator, Mazzei injector and Ozone mixing chamber which ensures crystal clear water. Our tubs are also UV ready
- Blackout insulation - Insulated with high-density closed cell foam, foam curtain and infrared reflective material lining each of the cabinets - Made for harsh winters!
||240 V / 60 A
||1058 lbs (Dry), 4233 (Filled)
||90 x 90 x 39 in (229 X 229 x 100 cm)
||3 x 2 Speed 5 HP
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.