The Canadian Spa Company Yukon is the perfect hot tub for two. Designed for customers who want a big spa in a smaller package, the Yukon Plug & Play offers everything that larger spas have at an affordable price. There is no comparison between size and quality with the Yukon. It features multi-coloured perimeter LED lighting, a digital audio system with backlit pop-up LED speakers, a soft cascading waterfall, and a built-in aromatherapy canister to ensure the ultimate spa experience. An ozone generator along with 35ft of filtration makes it easy to maintain crystal clear water with far less chemicals than expected. The Yukon is easy to install and plugs directly into any standard 15 A household outlet so there's no need for an electrician. Each of its 16 stainless steel hydrotherapy jets can be easily adjusted to ensure just the right pressure. The Yukon accommodates two adults comfortably and is the perfect addition to any small backyard, balcony, or indoor space.
- Latest digital controls from Balboa
- Perimeter multi-coloured LED mood lighting, cascading waterfall, and built-in aromatherapy canister
- Upgraded entertainment system equipped with speakers, digital MP3 audio and Bluetooth audio stream sound systems
- Glacier filtration system - includes Glacier Antimicrobial silver ion embedded filters, an Ozone generator, Mazzei injector and Ozone mixing chamber which ensures crystal clear water. Our tubs are also UV ready
- Blackout insulation - Insulated with high-density closed cell foam, foam curtain and infrared reflective material lining each of the cabinets - Made for harsh winters!
||110-115V / 15A
||300 lbs (Dry), 1312 lbs (Filled)
||84" x 40" x 30" (214 x 100 x 77 cm)
||2 Speed 2 HP
||5"/3" hardtop cover, Antimicrobial Glacier filters, and curbside delivery
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.